[horde] TOS_Agreement

carliedu carliedu at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 27 12:23:15 UTC 2007

Hi Jan,

I was travelling and could not continue my horde tests.

Now back, I downloaded the Horde Webmail 1.0.3 version and created a new
directory for it, copied the configuration files from the 1.0.2 version and
tried again the use of TOS_agreement.

Now, when a new user logs in, he receives the 2 followuing messages:

Last login: Never
Please read the following text. You MUST agree with the terms to use the
system.

The first problem is that the user don´t receives any agreement text. The
configuration in 'Other settings' of IMP is '
/srv/www/default/horde4/imp/agreement_text.htm'. Is that right or may I not
define the directory from the base? Or must the file be in txt format?

Then I selected 'NO, I Do NOT Agree'. Horde now returns the user to the
login screen with the message 'You did not agree to the Terms of Service
agreement, so you were not allowed to login'. That´s right now. This problem
is resolved.

But now I encountered the second problem: When the user tries to login
again, he gains access to his e-mail account without accepting the
tos_agreement.

May I open a new Bug Ticket?