[horde] Problem with Mnemo

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Wed Dec 5 07:36:15 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Beech Rintoul said:
> On Tuesday 04 December 2007, Michael Rubinsky said:
> > Quoting Beech Rintoul <beech at freebsd.org>:
> > > I'm working with the new rc releases getting them ready to
> > > update our Horde ports. So far everything is working properly
> > > with the exception of Mnemo. The app appears to work properly
> > > but I'm getting the following php error:
> > >
> > > Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
> > > in /usr/local/www/horde/mnemo/lib/Mnemo.php on line 402
> > >
> > > Suggestions?
> >
> > Make sure your prefs.php file is up to date.
> >

> > Thanks,
> > mike
>
> I deleted it and unpacked it by hand and copied the prefs from the
> dist. Still the same error. This is the only app I'm having
> problems with.

I did logout and back in, same error. Since this is a test box anyway
I just rebooted Apache, error gone. Sorry for the noise, everything
is ok now.

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://www.freebsd.org
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Latest Release:
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/6.2R/announce.html