[horde] horde-webmail-1.1-rc1 "Could not bind to LDAP server"

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Dec 10 11:26:43 UTC 2007

  Keep discussions on the list.

  Zitat von gerard breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:

> Jan Schneider a écrit :
>
>   Zitat von gerard breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>
>   Hello,I am trying to configure horde-webmail-1.1-rc1 on a platform CentOS 5. I have the welcome page with \"username\" \"password\", \"language\" and connexion button. After validating these fields I get the message \" Could not bind to LDAP server \". All suggestions would be welcomed .

   I have no idea where we might be using LDAP with a default setup. Did you change anything after running the setup script?Jan.  The parameter  the parameter $conf['auth']['params']['password'] was missed in the /horde/config/conf.php.
Nevertheless, now I have the error :  Undefined index:  password_expiration in /www/horde-webmail-1.1-rc1/lib/Horde/Auth/ldap.php on line 261
I added $conf['auth']['params']['password_expiration'] = 'no'; but the problem is  here .
An idea please ?
Gerard

  -- Gerard Breiner Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale Batiment 121 F-91405 Orsay Campus

  Jan.

 http://horde.org/consulting/