[horde] how to by pass login page of imp

Patrick DUBAU patrick.dubau at alsace.iufm.fr
Wed Dec 12 10:54:07 UTC 2007

Alfonso Marí­n Marí­n a écrit :
> Patrick DUBAU escribió:
>
>> Horde :  3.1.3
>> Imp   :  4.1.3
>> OS    : debian etch
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we want our users to launch horde/imp through  our portal (only one identification
>> needed), so i want to by pass the login page from imp.
>> I thought of something like :
>>
>>  http://x.x.x.x/horde3/imp/redirect.php?login_username=firstname.name&secretkey=password
>>
>> but i don't know how to handle the 2 variables in redirect.php
>>
>> Is there any solution ?
>> Thx
>>

> Hi,
>
> You should set $conf['auth']['driver'] to 'application' ("Let a Horde
> application handle authentication"), and set $conf[auth][params][app] to
> 'imp'
>
> I think that is the default way to get only one identification.
>
> Regards.
> Alfonso.

Thanks Alsonso for your reply,  but this is what i already have.
My goal is that users don't have to log in anymore.
They log in our portal, then,  when they loged  in successfuly,  we want
to launch their webmail directely by passing over the login page of imp
(they imediately have their mails display)