[horde] Session issues

Jaap Winius jwinius at umrk.to
Wed Dec 19 13:11:22 UTC 2007

Hi all,

First of all, I'm running Horde v3.1.5 on a Debian etch system.

Two problems. The first is that every time I log in, Horde informs me
that my last login was "Never." Is there a fix for this?

Second, when using the Sessions tool in the Admin menu, I frequently
see my name listed several times in the Current Users list, while the
list of current sessions just keeps getting longer. Indeed, the
session files in /var/lib/horde3 never seem to get deleted. Any
solutions?

Thanks,

Jaap