[horde] syntax error, unexpected T_STRING NLS.php on line 122

patrick.lahni at precisionautobody.cc patrick.lahni at precisionautobody.cc
Wed Dec 19 15:40:58 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have been using Horde/Imp for a very long time.  My OS is FBSD
6.2-RELEASE and I just recently updated horde-base to version 3.1.5_1.  I
am using the ports package.  However, upon doing so, I keep receiving the
following error:

[Wed Dec 19 10:25:00 2007] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Parse
error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Horde/NLS.php on line 122

Nothing will subsequently load, including the test.php page and only yield
this  message in the log.  I'm using php5-5.2.5 & apache-2.2.6_3 with all
the appropriate php5 modules.  I've also verified as to whether or not it
is simply a matter of updating my configs in horde/config to resolve this.
 Nothing seems to be working and for the life of me I can't figure out
why.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Patrick