[horde] module conf.php's

trent at trentnet.net trent at trentnet.net
Mon Jan 7 18:23:21 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you, Bill, for your help. "touching" the conf.php and changing
their permissions changes the message from needs configuration to "No
version found in your configuration. Regenerate configuration". And
then it refuse to regenerate it.

I've been struggling to get horde to configure itself in the setup
menu for some time now. Ive gotten all the modules configured now
except WHUPS. It simply
refuses to generate a conf.php file in my hands.

Could I please impose upon someone's generosity to send me a copy of
the conf.php file from their WHUPS directory?

I am running the latest stable cvs version of whups.

Your help would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Trent