[horde] Can't create folder

Leverett Litz llitz at jtpr.com
Thu Jan 10 18:04:48 UTC 2008

I'm new to this and unsure what info you need to help me troubleshoot my
issue, so I'll start by posting the issue and then we can backtrack from
there.

I am using webmail in Horde and am unable to create new folders.  I want to
create a SPAM folder and make a rule to move SPAM to it.  When I try and
create the SPAM folder I get the following error:
The folder "SPAM" was not created.  This is what the server said:

That's it.  Can someone help me please create a folder in Horde?

Thanks for any assistance.