[horde] Syncing Horde contacts, calendar, etc. locally

Jan Dolinsky jan.enrico at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:11:46 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.
I checked on SyncML and Kolab.
SyncML is a protocol which makes synchronization more transparetn and easy.
I'm however looking for a client which can sync with Horde running on the server I'm using.

Kolab is probably not running on the server.

I'm only a user of Horde and I don't know what really runs on the server
I'm using. I can conect to the server using email client and sync my emails but have no idea how to do the same with contacts, calendar, etc.

I found www.scheduleworld.com which is using SyncML and also has plugins for i.e. Evolution or Thunderbird but would that mean that I have to give up on the Horde installed on my email server ?

Thanks,
Jan

Jan Dolinsky <jan.enrico at gmail.com>