[horde] logout related.

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jan 16 11:28:11 UTC 2008

Dear List:

What I am trying to convey is not a issue, but a suggestion.

1. When a user logs out, login page comes up with a message in yellow
background saying 'You have been logged out'.

The message looks as though somebody else has logged you out.
Instead, it may appear as 'You logged out' or something which does not
give that impression.

2. In Horde 3.1 latest stable release, this message (You have been
logged out) comes in centre of the page with a yellow background of a
length equal to the message and hence looks nice, but while in Horde
3.2-RC1 and its related applications, the message comes with the full
line in yellow background.  It looks odd.

I repeat, this is only my view and a suggestion. We are proud to use
Horde/IMP in our organization from last 5-6 years and will continue to
use it.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.