[horde] CVS HEAD: Problem with LDAP Groups

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Jan 17 12:42:29 UTC 2008

Mike Peachey wrote:

> List:       horde
> Subject:    [horde] CVS HEAD: Problem with LDAP Groups
> From:       Barry Flanagan <barryf-lists () flanagan ! ie>
> Date:       2007-04-22 16:19:59
>
> Hi,
>
> Using the latest CVS HEAD, and trying to get the LDAP group driver
> working but with limited success.
>

> No groups display in the Admin ->Groups  page, although a view source
> does show the group infomation within the javascript. (see bottom of page)
<snip>

I am seeing this problem in horde-webmail-1.0.4.

The tree is created absolutely fine from LDAP, a print_r($tree) shows
all the data, including images and links for Add Child etc.. but when
done through the renderTree call, it doesn't print the groups
(javascript version).

As you said, it shows up fine in the source - but the js never renders
as a tree on the page.

Does anyone know why this is?

I will keep working on a solution.

Suggestion: Is an &amp; allowed within a javascript src statement?

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/horde/services/javascript.php?file=tree.js&amp;app=horde"></script>
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com