[horde] Kronolith adding meeting request to my calendar

Toivo Aasma toivo.aasma at nexussafe.com
Thu Jan 17 10:25:00 UTC 2008

Hi,
I downloaded and installed one of the most recent nightly snapshots of Kronolith, kronolith-HEAD-2008-01-14.tar.gz.
I'm using its sql-driver.
When I receive a meeting invitation from another user in my inbox, I open it and view it presented as:
<somebody> requests your presence at ... etc.
>From the actions I select 'Add to my calendar'.
I now get an error back: "There was an error importing the event: Already Exists."

When I look at the code in kronolith/lib/api.php in the function _kronolith_import,
at line 660 it makes a call to the driver getByUID.
The import continues only if this function returns an error (indicating that an event with this UID does not exist).
Since the user sending the request lives in the same system then this UID already exists,
but with the calendar_id of the other user. In this situation I don’t expect an error.
To me it seems that what really should be looked for is whether this event already exists for ME,
meaning that not only the UID should match but also that the calendar_id
should match my identity in order to give back the error.

Regards,
Toivo Aasma