[horde] Horde Webmail 1.1 RC1 double menu entries

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Mon Jan 21 09:08:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

with Horde 3.1.5 and before i had to select for every application, which
other application should show up in the menu. Horde Webmail 1.1 RC1
shows the application selected in the horde menu in every other
application. This doubles the entries i.e. when turba is selected in the
horde and imp menu and i go to imp.

I want to show up some application like password, trean only on the
portalpage. Also when i'm in an application i.e. turba it shows this
application in the menu which isn't needed when i'm using it and only
takes up space.

Is this intentional with the Webmail package and can i restore the old
behavior (select for each app what to show up in the menu and no other
app entries)? If this is not possible, will there be a release of Horde
along with the Webmail 1.1 containing synchronizing? I got synchronizing
working with the 1.1 RC1, but it's not in the 3.1.x release (I know it's
in development state - you are doing a great job).

Marcus