[horde] Kronolith: Colour events by Calendar instead of category?

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Jan 21 12:34:46 UTC 2008

Is there currently any way, or any way in development, that you can
colour your events based on the calendar they come from rather than the
category they have been assigned?

In my organisation, some people (specifically PAs) will need their
default view to include between 3 and 6 calendars, but they could really
do with a simple way to identify what tasks are on what calendar in the
same way Sunbird does.

** And now for something completely different: A man with three
buttocks...**

Is there any better way to allow someone to set group permissions on
their calendars for groups they are not members of? What I'm doing ATM
is replacing:

$groupList = $groups->getGroupMemberships(Auth::getAuth(), true,
$auth->_findDN(Auth::getAuth()));

(slightly modified to the original, I know)

with

$groupList = $groups->listGroups();

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com