[horde] Kronolith URL of remote subscription

Ryan Steele rsteele at archer-group.com
Wed Jan 23 16:32:59 UTC 2008

Chuck,

I was incorrect, and have no problem with admitting the mistake.  My
mind had confused the two, and it wasn't until Mike replied that it
jogged my memory.  I don't, however, think "No." is a very good
explanation under most circumstances.  Even "mod_dav: No.  Pear's
HTTP_WebDAV_Server: Yes." would have been more helpful than a one-word
response.  In any event, keep up the good work!

Ryan

--
Ryan Steele
Systems Administrator