[horde] Kronolith URL of remote subscription

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Jan 23 18:20:15 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Mike Peachey <mike.peachey at jennic.com>:
>

>> Jan Schneider wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> Jan.
>>>

>> Doesn't it require PHP/PEAR HTTP_WebDAV_Server-beta ?
>>

> Correct.

The command "pear list"  give me : HTTP_WebDAV_Server 1.0.0RC4 beta . Is
it correct ?
>> Though having said that and installed it, I'm not sure where, when and
>> how Kronolith is actually providing WebDAV support.
>>

> The URL is displayed in the calendar management pages

URL is htitips://mywebmail/kronolith//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
/*htitip for not link ;-)
It doesn't work. The calendar that is created in Sunbird is in read mod
htitips://mywebmail//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
and htitip://mywebmail//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics doesn't longer work.

Thanks Ryan, Mike, Jan et Chuck for you help.

Gerard