[horde] Updating all Kronolith user permissions

Ryan Steele rsteele at archer-group.com
Thu Jan 24 14:20:32 UTC 2008

Hey list,

I was poking around and it looks like I can do what I need by inserting
rows in to horde_datatree_attributes, based on what I see from those who
have the permissions I desire.  If there is a better way to do that than
directly modifying the database, I'd like to know, however.  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Ryan

Ryan Steele
Systems Administrator