[horde] Kronolith URL of remote subscription

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu Jan 24 15:14:02 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider a écrit :
> Zitat von Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr>:
>

>> Yes, HTTP_WebDAV_Server-beta is installed on my server. It's
>> location is /usr/share/pear/.
>> If I understood, Kronolith provide webdav support by displaying an
>> URL in the calendar management page.
>> Is it the URL of remote subscription ?
>> Does this URL look like to :
>> https://mywebmail/kronolith//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
>>

> Update Kronolith.
>

>> Considering Sunbird : Subscribe to a remote calendar----> On the Network
>> Format : iCalendar (ICS)
>> Location :
>> https://mywebmail/kronolith//rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics (Is it
>> correct ?)
>>

> No, as somebody told you in this thread already.
>
> Jan.

I've updated kronolith as you asked me. The problem is still here. So
I've updated horde too. Nevertheless  this bad URL is present yet.
Finally, the good URL of remote subscription has to be like
https://mywebmail/rpc.php/kronolith/myagenda.ics
When I put it in the field Publish URL of Sunbird, it works.
Does anybody who has encountered this bug (bad URL) ?

Thanks by advance

Gerard