[horde] IMAP login failed

Dennis Gilke cabal at cabal4u.de
Sat Jan 26 10:43:19 UTC 2008

sorry, typo imp is correct ;)

Can you login to the framework itself or are there the same problems?

I am using imap login for the whole framework and pass through the login
data to imp, sometime i have to click twice on webmail but i've never
had problems with this config.

Therefore you also have to configure imap in the horde conf.php
looks like this ->
$conf['auth']['params']['dsn'] = '{localhost:143/imap/notls}';
__
Dennis