[horde] More Apple iCal woes...

Ryan Steele rsteele at archer-group.com
Sun Jan 27 21:29:29 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

I've found the "fly in the ointment".  On the Mac running iCal, if I
download testacct's iCalendar file by plugging in the URL to it in
Firefox and importing the events into iCal, I then have the ability to
publish new events to Kronolith.  I'm curious as to why that initial
import of the iCalendar data needs to be done in iCal before I can
publish to Kronolith?  Is this a bug? Figured I'd ask before filing -
Jan, Mike?

Thanks,
Ryan