[horde] groupware webmail thinks its installed in root-dir (1.1rc1)

peter pilsl pilsl at goldfisch.at
Sun Feb 3 11:48:01 UTC 2008

I just downloaded and installed horde groupware webmail edition 1.1rc1

I tried to install it as

www.mydomain.org/webmail2

I untared the package to  /data/apache/apps/horde-webmail and did the
following in my apache.conf:

Alias /webmail2 /data/apache/apps/horde-webmail

So now when i visit www.mydomain.org/webmail2
I get immediately redirected (http-return 302) to
www.mydomain.org/login.php
which does not exist of course. I didnt find any place to set the "path"
proper.

Where can I tell horde-groupware that it is located under webmail2 ??

When I access horde via a subdomain like  horde.mydomain.org, everything
works perfect, but this is not what I want.

any help greatly appretiated,
thnx
peter