[horde] Content-Type: multipart/alternative not showing inline

John Gates dimante at dimante.net
Wed Feb 6 12:43:38 UTC 2008

  This was working perfectly until the last couple releases of head....  I guess I am just confused on what changed so drastically between these nightly releases.  I used beyond compare to look at the differences from release to release and can only conclude that a change to the framework caused the issue.   > To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit