[horde] Horde Handbook

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Feb 7 02:41:00 UTC 2008

Quoting Josh Endries <josh at endries.org>:

> I honestly didn't think about that; I've never done any real OSS work, other
> than submitting a bug fix or two, but it sounds like a good idea. I
> just got on
> doc@ a minute ago. I'm going up north (NY) for the winter carnival
> this weekend,
> so next week I'll start going through what's out there.

That would be great! I would encourage you not to get too hung up on
what's already there, though - if you grok it and it's useful, great,
but having a bit of duplicated effort for now is not the end of the
world, and better for you to make progress than to get bogged down in
an effort to match our very old current manual.

-chuck