[horde] Horde can't change language

Manuel Molina Cuberos mmolina at webactiva.com
Wed Feb 13 11:47:09 UTC 2008

Hello all!

I've got a Horde installation capable of sending mail and changing the
preferences, etc., but when I change the language in the Options ->
Locale and Time section, I always have the english localization in all
the applications.

However, in all senses it seems to work, because the preferences are
remembered, and all the other options change, but not the language.

I've tried to change the Preferences backend, to MySQL, and it's not
about that. He behaves the same way.

We have Debian etch and the following installation of Horde + IMP:

apache2    2.2.3-4+etch3
horde3    3.1.3-4etch2
imp4    4.1.3-4
libapache2-mod-php5    5.2.0-8+etch10