[horde] "next options" and "previous options" floaters

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Tue Feb 26 22:25:06 UTC 2008

Hey -

My users have noticed that when  changing options from within DIMP, the
"Next Options" and "Previous Options" floaters that pop up when you hover
over the next or previous options will often stick around, and not
disapppear.  I've seen it in IE6 and Firefox 2.x for Windows, and Firefox
2.x on OSX (though not Safari).

It doesn't seem to happen when you're accessing options from a traditional
horde application.

Anyone else seeing this?  It seems like it'd be a CSS thing.  I'm using
the "Blue and White" them.

Liam