[horde] "next options" and "previous options" floaters

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Feb 27 11:01:16 UTC 2008

> Zitat von Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>:
>
>> Hey -
>>
>> My users have noticed that when  changing options from within DIMP, the
>> "Next Options" and "Previous Options" floaters that pop up when you hover
>> over the next or previous options will often stick around, and not
>> disapppear.  I've seen it in IE6 and Firefox 2.x for Windows, and Firefox
>> 2.x on OSX (though not Safari).
>>
>> It doesn't seem to happen when you're accessing options from a traditional
>> horde application.
>>
>> Anyone else seeing this?  It seems like it'd be a CSS thing.  I'm using
>> the "Blue and White" them.
>
> I don't see this (FF on Mac).

I have.  It's the tooltips code - if you somehow trigger a page change
while hovering over a tooltip (say an attachment link in a preview
message) the mouseout never gets triggered and the tooltip will remain
open until you mouseover another tooltip link.  This is an issue in
DIMP and not elsewhere since these tooltips will always get destroyed
when doing a traditional browser load/reload.

michael