[horde] Horde login page just reloads when I try to login as a user or admin

Lead Tech socalchronic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 15:01:40 UTC 2008

Ive checked everywhere, FAQ, etc, i followed all the instructions to install
this right,

my problem is when I try to login as a normal user or administrator the page
simply reloads and does nothing

All databases are set, everything is in place, everrything should work fine
but it does not.

how do i fix this in a detailed way? please give references to file names,
what to change, etc in a detailed manner
so i can get this working for my company, lets hope I dont have to choose a
different webmail again, as I think this
software has the signup.php that I need. thank you!