[horde] Jakob Nielsen looking for Portals Fwd: Alertbox: Company Name First in Microcontent? Sometimes!

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Mar 3 19:49:53 UTC 2008

I've attached the complete, latest newsletter from Jakob Nielsen that
I have been reading for 10 years because he has issued a "CALL FOR
PORTALS" about midway down the newsletter with contact info following.

Since there has been some recent comments on usability and templating
that are somewhat  related as well as the portal concept and releases,
the horde portal might want to apply.  If accepted, the feedback would
be great, IMO.  AFAIK, they have never evaluated an opensource portal
or most anything else that is opensource but that just could be a
major selling point for them.

thanks,

ed

----- Forwarded message from alertbox at nngroup.com -----