[horde] Firefox and Horde login glitch

sisterscape sisterscape at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 19:48:49 UTC 2008

I use Horde Webmail for several of my domains. I access Horde via a
bookmark to the Inbox. The Password Manager pops up to log me in but
when I click to get in, it doesn't work quite right. Here's a
screenshot - http://www.eartherdesigns.com/ss/no_login.jpg

I can get into my mail by clicking on Mail in the navigation menu.
Clicking on the login button takes me to the cPanel login screen.

The person that I host with tested and confirmed that this happens with
Firefox but not IE. He is on Vista and I'm on Ubuntu so it doesn't seem
to be an OS specific bug.

Is there anyway to fix this? It's pretty annoying to have to make that
extra click every time I access my Horde mail.

Thanks for taking a look.