[horde] Turba and Mapquest

John Gates dimante at dimante.net
Sat Mar 8 15:13:26 UTC 2008

>  It seems that with the latest version of Turba (From Head) you no > longer show links to Mapquest etc.  Did I configure something wrong > or was this removed be decision.  Also in IMP when I get a message > with an attachment an attachment icon does not show up in the > mailbox listing (Configuration again or a decided removal)?  Thanks > in advance.> That's a side effect of using separate fields for the various address > fields.  You need to add "homeAddress" (or whichever address your > trying to display) to the map array in sources.php and make it a > composite field.

The above is true but when you have a contact that does not have an address the below occurs:

WORK ADDRESS ,

This is becuase of this line in sources.php:

'format' => "%s \n %s, %s  %s"),

Is there a way to program this line that says if %s is empty surpress the comma?

Best Regards,
John Gates
Dimante Computer Services LLC
 http://www.dimante.net