[horde] question on displaying parts

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães leolistas at solutti.com.br
Sun Mar 9 21:43:15 UTC 2008

    Hello Guys,

    Is it possible to 'dissapear' with the parts marked in red in this
screenshot ??

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9816/impuh4.jpg

    These are 'multipart/alternative' and 'text/plain' parts. As i'm
displaying both multipart/alternative and text/plain as inline, i was
thinking of NOT showing links for viewing these parts.

    Is this possible ? If it's not possible through configuration
parameters, i would see no problem on editing some php files to
dissapear with that information ... but unfortunelly i couldnt find how.
I think it would be lib/MIME/Contents.php, but couldnt successfully edit
it and keep things working.

    I'm running Horde 3.2-RC2 and IMP H3 (4.2-RC2).

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br