[horde] obscure hint to documentation

Andrew U. Frank frank at geoinfo.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 10 16:23:59 UTC 2008

i - as a horde newb - did not find the very good installation doc.
it can be found at (according to otto stolz - thank you!):

This is a bit tricky:
1. In <http://www.horde.org/>, in the left side-bar,
    click on “Projects.”
2. In <http://www.horde.org/projects.php>, click
    on “The Horde Application Framework”.
3. In <http://www.horde.org/horde/>,  in the left
    side-bar, click on “Documentation” (indented
    under “Horde”).
In Step 2, you can click on any other Project
to surfe, in step 3 (mutatis mutandis), to the pertinent
documentation.

If you, however, click on the unindented “Documentation”,
in the side-bar of any page in Horde’s WWW site, you will
arrive at the Horde Wiki (FAQ and How-Tos).

i ask that a link is inserted there to these documents as well, a newb
as me does not find them at the present location and this makes it
difficult for those that want to start using horde.

i tried to file a feature request  under bugs.horde.org - but this is
not swichted on. therefore my request on the list!

andrew