[horde] obscure hint to documentation

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Mar 10 18:17:03 UTC 2008

Andrew,

you have written:
> i - as a horde newb - did not find the very good installation doc.
> If you [...] click on the unindented “Documentation”,
> in the side-bar of any page in Horde’s WWW site, you will
> arrive at the Horde Wiki (FAQ and How-Tos).
>
> i ask that a link is inserted there to [the project
> documentation] as well,

As I said before, there is a link to the Projects page already,
together with a description on how to get from there to the
project documentation.

All you probably could ask for is to rephrase the text around
that link, so its implication could better be grasped by newbies.
(As Michael Rubinsky has explained, links to every and all
project documentation pages are not feasable.)

If you deem a clarification important, you'd better suggest
a particular wording. This is a public-domain project, after all,
hence depending on the co-operation of its users.

Best wishes,
   Otto Stolz (not affiliated with Horde in any way, just a satisfied user)