[horde] Fwd: Horde version

Otto Stolz Otto.Stolz at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Mar 10 18:28:21 UTC 2008

Hello Sergio Borges <sborgesd at gmail.com>,

you have written:
> Please, how can I check the version of Horde is installed in my server?
> Have any command line to do this? Can you give me it?

You have asked for a command line, so you get one:
   find /var/srv/www/htdocs/webmail/horde/ -name version.php -exec grep _VERSION {} \;
(which holds for a SuSe based Linux installation; your mileage may vary).

Much easier, however, is the way via the Horde test page
<https://webmail.xxxxxx.xx/horde/test.php>,
where "webmail.xxxxxx.xx" should be replaced with your Webail server's name.
Cf. <http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html#quick-install>, item 7,
and <http://www.horde.org/horde/docs/?f=INSTALL.html#configuring-horde>, item 5.

Good luck,
   Otto Stolz