[horde] ingo.psql.sql

Johan Huldtgren johan+horde at obitus.org
Wed Mar 12 18:00:45 UTC 2008

> Great, looks good to me. Committed - thanks for your patience
> and explanations.

One last thing, horde/scripts/sql/README should
perhaps be updated to reflect that all <module>.sql files
should be run as user "horde". I've attached a patch to
README.

You might also want this reflected in each individual
<module>.sql file, as the top of some of the files have
a line akin to:

-- $ psql -d DATABASE_NAME < turba_objects.pgsql.sql

Should perhaps be updated to:

-- $ psql -d DATABASE_NAME -U DATABASE_USER < turba_objects.pgsql.sql

Actually, looking at it I see that it *only* appears in
turba.pgsql.sql, so perhaps this should either be dropped or
added to all <module>.sql files to be consistent across
all modules.

.jh