[horde] alarms - permission denied

Michael Redinger Michael.Redinger at uibk.ac.at
Thu Mar 13 21:31:24 UTC 2008

Using RC3, I tried to run the alarm script again.
First, I had to set
$conf['session']['use_only_cookies'] = false;
Otherwise the script would output the error
"Session cookies will not work without a FQDN and with a non-empty
cookie domain. ..."

Now I get the following error message:
"Fatal Error:
You are not authenticated."

I am using IMP for the horde authentication.

$conf['auth']['admins'] is set (array of users).
When you say "And you need to have an administrator defined": Does
this mean that this
can be any user?  Or do I need to add a specific user?
Under which user should the script be run (root, http user, ...)?

Thanks,
Michael