[horde] Migration Horde Webmail 1.0.1 to 1.1-rc2

Shane Wise horde at nashvilleweather.net
Thu Mar 13 23:13:22 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von jab at ufba.br:
>

>> Hello All,
>>
>> I have here installed the Horde Webmail Egroupware 1.0.1 and I would
>>  like to migrate to 1.1-rc2 with all users's information. Is there
>> any  easy way to migrate these data? I already have the 1.1-rc2
>> installed  and working, but without data.
>>

> Not easy, but you can go through all docs/UPGRADING files in the
> groupware applications and follow the steps that are documented there.
>
> Jan.

Is this going to be the case after release?  What I am wanting to know
basically is do I wait for release....or do I struggle through the all
of the individual horde apps and upgrade that way....

Then I guess it boils down to....I have about 3 people that use it
(family calendar and mail server).....is it worth it to upgrade or just
start over????  I am looking forward to the new sync capabilities.

I guess after all that.....if I go ahead and go to rc3.....will it be
able to go to the final without the major headache I am looking at now?

Thanks for listening to me ramble....wife working late and my 3 year old
is fighting with the 6 year old with no end in sight!
:>

Thanks
Shane Wise
www.nashvilleweather.net