[horde] Probleme installing

André Malin andre at chezmalin.org
Sat Mar 15 22:47:05 UTC 2008

Hi list,

I'am trying to install horde under opensuse 10.3. There is the result of
horde/test.php:

Horde Version

    * Horde: 3.1.4

Horde Applications

    * Horde: 3.1.4
    * Imp: H3 (4.1.6) (run Imp tests)

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 5.2.5
    * PHP Major Version: 5.2
    * PHP Minor Version: 5
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * Ctype Support: Yes
    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * GD Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes
    * Iconv Support: Yes
    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * LDAP Support: Yes
    * Mbstring Support: Yes
    * Mcrypt Support: Yes
    * MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): Yes
    * memcached Support (memcache): Yes
    * MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): No
      The fileinfo PECL module (see above) or the mime_magic PHP extension
will most likely provide faster MIME Magic lookups than the built-in Horde
PHP magic code. See horde/docs/INSTALL for information on how to install
PECL/PHP extensions.
    * MySQL Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes
    * PostgreSQL Support: Yes
    * Session Support: Yes
    * XML Support: Yes
    * Zlib Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
    * safe_mode disabled: Yes
    * session.use_trans_sid disabled: Yes
    * session.auto_start disabled: Yes
    * zlib.output_compression disabled: Yes
    * zend_accelerator.compress_all disabled: Yes
    * memory_limit value: 128M
      If PHP's internal memory limit is not set high enough Horde will not be
able to handle large data items (e.g. large mail attachments in IMP). You
should set the value of memory_limit in php.ini to a sufficiently high
value - at least 64M is recommended.

File Uploads

    * file_uploads enabled: Yes
    * upload_tmp_dir: /tmp
    * upload_max_filesize: 5M
    * post_max_size: 8M

Required Horde Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/nls.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/registry.php: Yes

PHP Sessions

    * Session counter: 1
    * To unregister the session: click here

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's
include_path):  /srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib:.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php5/PEAR
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * Mail: Yes
    * Mail_Mime: Yes
    * Log: Yes
    * DB: Yes
    * Net_Socket: Yes
    * Date: Yes
    * Auth_SASL: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes
    * File: Yes
    * Net_SMTP: Yes
    * Services_Weather: Yes
    * Cache: Yes
    * XML_Serializer: Yes

Now, when doing localhost/horde, I get a blank page.
I try both, the horde tarball and the opensuse package. Both give me the same
result.

What am I missing?

In advance, thanks.

Andre.