[horde] send mail with TLS authentication

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 19:13:08 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 7:54 AM, Andrew U. Frank
<frank at geoinfo.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> i have a smtp server which requires TLS authentication.

Do you mean that the server requires TLS, or that it requires that the
client has a certificate it can validate?

If you use the "local sendmail binary" option then it's just down to
how you configure sendmail.  I'm not sure about the "Use a SMTP
server" option, it looks like it doesn't use TLS if offered, I'm not
sure what would happen if it was required.

--
 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor
 doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche