[horde] Action (php script) on First Login - How to?

k bah kbah at linuxmail.org
Wed Mar 26 10:20:12 UTC 2008

 If the user exists on LDAP but never logged in, he does not exist on any horde mysql table, right?

 If so, is it safe to not use this:

 > select pref_uid,pref_name,pref_value from horde_prefs where pref_uid like "his username" and pref_name like "last_login" from horde_prefs;

 since he will not be in this table, so there's no pref_value for pref_name=last_login for this user?

 and use this instead:

 >  select pref_uid from horde_prefs where pref_uid like "his username"? I mean, if he never logged in, he should not be in this table, and if he did, he should be, *assuming his record is created on horde_prefs table /after/ post_login hook is executed*.

 thanks

ps. sorry for the direct message to your email and not the list.

=
mountaineering school
Comprehensive videos of Cho Oyu, Aconcagua, and China's Siguniang. View trailers, slide shows, and webcasts.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=e2194374e85bb3618b95f84f0e184726