[horde] Can I insert an X-Horde-Authenticated as header

Kevin Konowalec webadmin at ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 27 05:33:17 UTC 2008

We did exactly that.  Simply edit compose.php and add something
similar to the following:

/* Add an X-SendingUser header to always identify the user who sent
* this, no matter what they set their silly aliases to.
*/
    $msg_headers->addHeader('X-IMAP-User', $_SESSION['imp']['user']);
    $msg_headers->addHeader('X-IMAP-Server', $_SESSION['imp']
['server']);

We added it just after the X-Priority header was added.  Works great -
we've identified a few shmucks trying to masquerade as other users.
The headers don't lie!

Enjoy!

Kevin