[horde] dimp on initail login

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Thu Mar 27 11:31:08 UTC 2008

Steve -

This thread is the thread you're looking for..

     http://marc.info/?l=imp&m=120112680327469&w=2

The summary of which is you need to expose DIMP to the real world by
changing $this->appication['dimp']['status'] to "active" in
horde/registry.php.  Once you've done that, DIMP will become an option
in the "Initial Application" preference.

It's not pretty, but it seemed the best way to handle it.

Liam