[horde] InnoDB problem

Muhammad Ashraf Nadeem anadeem_ch at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 08:52:09 UTC 2008

HI List
while configuring horde groupware on my Fedora Core 3 machine. when I run the script create.mysql.sql which is in sql direcotry, It complains on the last line InnoDB. it creates all other tables except the last one. if I disable or remove the InnoDB from the last line. then the scripts runs successfully. please let me know how to create the full database tables and the engine InnoDB.
Regards.
A.Nadeem