[horde] Horde projects and proposals resource

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Apr 3 22:33:17 UTC 2008

Hi all-

I've spent some time organizing proposals and project descriptions on
the wiki - things from the Summer of Code ideas pages, from the old
InterestingLinks page, etc. Everything is now available in one
"clearinghouse":

http://wiki.horde.org/Projects

This page will hopefully grow a lot in the future. Each project should
have a description, a status, a list of resources, etc. Discussion on
individual project pages is encouraged (it is a wiki after all). And
if you are working on a Horde-related project, please create a page
(using the ProjectTemplate - http://wiki.horde.org/ProjectTemplate)
describing it!

If you'd like to see something done, please feel free to propose it,
but do keep in mind that having something on this page doesn't mean a
Horde developer will work on it. If you have a great idea and write a
beautiful, detailed spec for it, though, the chances certainly go up. :)

This list is not intended as a replacement for a formal Horde roadmap.
It IS intended to keep people up to date about what is happening
"under the covers" of Horde as it were, and to give people a list of
things to get involved in that's slightly friendlier than the bug
list. And of course my hope is that this will be a strong resource for
us next year when we re-apply to Google's Summer of Code as a
mentoring organization.

Propose away!

-chuck

--
"I have concerns that we are not behaving like a mature, responsible,
collection of interdependent organisms." - Rick O.