[horde] Free/Busy Information

Jochem Meijers jochem at mondrian.nl
Wed Apr 9 08:15:03 UTC 2008

I've had a similar problem, and it had to do with the server configuration.
The server was unable to access itself at it's external IP address, which
the server's own domain name resolved to. Changing the xxx.xxx.xxx. part of
your url to 127.0.0.1/localhost might solve your problem.

If that is the problem, you can just set your domain name in /etc/hosts to
point to your local IP or the loopback interface.