[horde] removing users and SQL tables maintenance

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães leolistas at solutti.com.br
Tue Apr 15 02:34:11 UTC 2008

    Hello Guys,

    My users are not horde-managed, altough horde/imp/turba is used as
our webmail application.

    When users logs and uses horde, several entries are created on SQL
tables, like horde_prefs, turba_objects, horde_datatree ..... no problem
on that, that's the expected behavior.

    The question is .... how can i keep my horde tables 'up to date'
with my removed users ?? Some tables are easy to clean, like
horde_prefs, because of pref_uid column, which would be the removed
user. But others not always have the uid field, like horde_datatree one.

    What would be the correct way for completly wipping user information
from horde tables when some user is removed from my system ?

    Thanks,

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues