[horde] Sidebar problem with latest Horde RC packages

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Mon Apr 21 05:28:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am having an issue with getting the sidebar to work with the current
Horde RC packages.  I have them all installed.  If I login to imp or
traditional, I see no sidebar even though I have it enabled via global
options/display options.  I see this in my log:
Apr 21 00:08:38 www [5237]: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  _exists() in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde/Share.php on
line 453

If I login to dimp, I do see the sidebar.  If I then go to kronolith
or any other app, then click on the mail icon to go to imp the sidebar
stays.  Is this a dimp graphical sidebar or the new sidebar?

I am using the latest version of IE 7 and Firefox 2.0.0.12.

My server is running PHP 4.3.9 and Apache/2.0.52 on SME Server, which
runs on top of the current stable centOS 4 release. Please let me know
if additional information is needed.

Appreciate any help,

John Bennett