[horde] spammers targeting horde/imp as spamming tool

Paul Faure faurep at AGR.GC.CA
Wed Apr 30 16:46:28 UTC 2008

> > This may seem like a dumb question, but where is the "Horde permissions
> > API" ?
>
> Administration -> Permissions

Perhaps my install has broken permissions... I can create some
permissions for IMP (which I have done), but there is no mention of any
of the settings you mentioned.

I click on "Edit Permissions" beside "Mail (imp)", then I get 4 tabs at
the top: "All Authenticated Users", "Guest Permissions", "Creator
Permissions", "Individual Users", and "Groups".

Under each of those tabs I have "Show", "Read", "Edit", and "Delete".

Changing these items does not seem to do anything.

Thanks,
Paul