[horde] spammers targeting horde/imp as spamming tool

Robert Sand rsand at d.umn.edu
Thu May 1 12:18:46 UTC 2008

We do not allow anyone to register for an account.  All accounts are
University faculty/staff/student accounts.  The spammers are brute force
guessing passwords or phishing for them.

--
Robert Sand.
mailto:rsand at d.umn.edu
1028 Kirby Drive
366 K Plz
Duluth, MN 55812-3095
218-726-6122        fax 218-726-7674

"Walk behind me I may not lead, Walk in front of me I may not follow,
Walk beside me and we walk together"  UTE Tribal proverb.