[horde] Trean errors

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:40:42 UTC 2008

When I click on https://<servername>/horde/trean/ I get the following error
in Firefox 3:

Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this
address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is
redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

    * Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it
is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

In addition, when I click on "Add" (https://<servername>/horde/trean/add.php),
I frequently get a "You do not have permission to view this folder error."

I am kind of nonplussed about how to troubleshoot.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bill Day

--
Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com
PGP Fingerprint: EE5D DE55 9EF1 E012 7417
A5F1 1D7D 0847 7785 1146